The mission of SIPC to provide each student and staff member with a stimulating and challenging learning environment that promotes physical and mental health intellectual growth, creativity, and respect for self and others. Our primary goal is that all students achieve their maximum potential as lifelong learners.
Our vision is to enthuse children with the desire for knowledge and the understanding that real learning is a life-long adventure
• Implementation a continuous improvement process is necessary for organizational growth.
• Educating children is the responsibility of the school.
• Learning is a lifelong Daft Punk Give Life Back To Music scaricare gratis process.
• Making decisions together creates shared commitment.
• Learning how to learn is essential for success.
• A differentiated classroom is a vehicle that addresses the needs of learners.
• Valuing diversity benefits the individual and the society.
• Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
These beliefs are based on the following values:
• All children are capable of positive change; behaviorally and academically.
• Quality treatment and education can only take place in a diverse, safe, and secure environment.
• AL Oruba International facility should provide opportunity for all students to learn, succeed, and become independent, productive, and law abiding citizens.
• We must be in partnership and collaborate with all stakeholders for the provision of programs and services.
• The optimum growth of each student depends on the interaction among intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and vocational experiences.
• All programs should be continuously evaluated for their effectiveness.