Parents / Teachers Council
When parents are involved in their children’s education, everyone benefits – students, parents, teachers, schools and communities. Great schools can become even better places to teach and learn, and student achievement often improve.
Parent engagement means:-
* Making learning an important part of a child’s day.
* Supporting students at home and at school.
* Participating in the life of the classroom, school, and community.
we invite parents to get nominated for the Parents/Teachers Council. Whoever wants to be elected is most welcome to put his/her name forward.
A parent who is to be nominated should:-
- * Have a vision and innovative and applicable ideas that can improve the school environment.
- * Have kids who have spent not less than 2 years at O.I.S.
- * Have the ability and time to contact parents.
- * Have punctuality towards meeting and commitment towards meeting outcomes.
- * Should have an understanding that the Parents’ Council tackles topics of concern for all students, and not for individual cases.
Please, if you are interested, fill in Parent / Teachers Nomination Form within a week.